Well, it’s been a long while since I posted anything to my blog. I didn’t want the year to pass without at least one entry. 2019 was okay. Here is a quick list:
- I became old enough for Medicare!
- My golf handicapped soared!
- In the last week, two toddlers called me MeeMaw!
- I regularly check my patient portal, ugh.
- I have discovered that prunes are quite tasty!
Cheers to the New Year. May it bring us peace, acceptance, and happiness.
I’m off to the gym to walk/run a little, pump some iron, and meditate in the sauna for a few. Be safe and Happy New Year.