Light Me Up

My Mother likes to use candles as a special accent in her home decor.  However, she would never burn the candle.  Whether it was a safety issue or frugality, never did a match near the wick.  Once I went to a friends house whose Mother also decorated with candles and had lit them. Of course I quickly reported the fact that the candles were actually used.  Made no impact.

Even today, here in her Florida home, they remain pristine.  As a once cat owner, I never burned them either.  As a note, I have switched to battery operated candles, so I’m moving toward the light.

Light me up!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s